Friday, January 20, 2006

back from the sec 3 level camp! wheee~


had the kayaking first. but it was low tide, so we did rafting. i thought it was boring in the first place, indeed it was. had to build it by ourselves. a lizard appeared out of nowhere.. -screams- build build build.. an hour passed. our raft was not the best looking among the other 3 groups. but, what matters was in the inside right? carried it to the sea. once it was placed in the sea, the competition started. 2 of the rafts had broken up into pieces. -chuckles- our group and 1 group continued. i went on the second time. we had to go on a relay. which was to go 3 times.. yes~ that lady in a boat keep telling the rest of the 4 people, "follow that girl! follow that girl! she's doing it correctly! follow her follow her!!" HAHAHAHAHAHA!! we won!!! -singing the 3 cheers-


had the team building games after lunch. my shoes were soaking wet with sea water plus loads of sand. den while walter lim was talking to us about some teamwork stuffs, i was calling puifun, "puifun puifun! look at my shoes! can make water leh!" i squeezed my shoes, water came out. den walter lim said, "aiyo! that girl arh. dont make your shoes lah.. very disgusting leh, -laughs-" he was kidding though.. funny t'cher. =)


i hate that tent!! its full of some stinking god damn mud!! eewww!! and! its full of some disgusting sandflies and MOSQUITOES!!! AHHHHH!! sandflies.. what are they? flies that are made out of sand? -.-"


woke up the next morning, my legs were filled with those irratating mosquitoes bites!!! wanted to place the photos here.. but, nahz.. i've changed my mind. its gross. cant really stop those itch. and those sickening sandflies bit me!!! -kills them-


had high element games the next day. we din get to try the first one. some other group came. curse them.. i was sitting there. infront of the second game. then that guy suddenly pointed to me, telling me to go over. went over. OH MY FRICKING GOD! its so damn high up and it was so difficult to climb up!! and a guy from the other side pulled up me up. everything was fun! except we din get to try the flying fox.


next was the low element games. theres an event that i'll like to elaborate on. while we were playing the spiderweb thinggy, i suddenly broke down and started crying. i just couldnt help but stop tears from flowing. cant believe i cried.. sheesh! i'm sensitive though.. the reason is, someone said something about her own body mass. then, i denied it. some other people pointed to me. i was mad though.. but at the same time, i was hurt by her words. then, i broke down. seriously, try being in my shoes for awhile. seriously you wont even like one single bit.

sangeetha cheered me up. she knew how it was like being someone like me. she's like the only one who can really understand how i feel. ^^


well, i felt much better the next day. (:
overall, the camp was really really fun!!
our group, GROUP 9 WON THE BEST GROUP!
SECOND PLACE! *claps*


i went home, on my handphone. GOSH!! I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES!
BLUR BOY SENT ME 2 SMSES!!! -SCREAMING-
okok!! he's like the most charming boy i've ever seen!
i really regret not bring my handphone to the camp. he even knew i was at the camp!! ahaha! oh yah.. the whole sch was camping. =.="


I LOVE YUAN YUAN!
=DD

No comments: